Prof Daniel Mills at University of Lincoln carried out a psychological test to prove that cats are different to humans and dogs. Cats do not have the same emotional attachments to their owner as much as humans and dogs do. Cats view the owner as a provider of resources.
Home / ANIMALS
- In Indonesia, ‘call to jihad’ videos by hardline cleric’s fans show threat of rising fundamentalism
- Reports: Utah State’s Jaylen Warren, Maika Magalei enter transfer portal
- Facebook Portal smart video display is 50% off for Cyber Monday
- Can you use Facebook Portal with Skype? No, but you can use a number of other video-chat platforms
- Save $50 on Facebook Portal at Amazon for Black Friday