Prof Daniel Mills at University of Lincoln carried out a psychological test to prove that cats are different to humans and dogs. Cats do not have the same emotional attachments to their owner as much as humans and dogs do. Cats view the owner as a provider of resources.
Home / ANIMALS
- AES updates Live video portal, expands content offering
- Video Game Play is Booming. What do Parents Need to Know?
- Head of Chicago’s civilian police oversight agency offers rare pushback on city government watchdog over video releases
- Activity Portal at Sun City Palm Desert keeps residents occupied, mentally active
- Florence One Schools launch eLearning Parent Portal